Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yay For Blogs!

Well, I caved. I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while, but I've always thought it's a little conceited to think that someone would actually want to take the time to read all about my life. But then...well, I started following other people's blogs, and I like it :) So hopefully you will enjoy mine.

What a day to begin - the day to celebrate my beginning in life! Yay for birthdays! Yay for birthday blogs! My husband is the greatest, he's been so sweet this morning. Cute little notes and an awesome breakfast! My man knows how to make his waffles! I love waffles. Waffles with fruit are super awesome.

Know what else is awesome? Taco Tuesday! Where else can you get a full meal for $2?!? I love it. And the last two times we've been there we've seen some serious drama. The last time there was a table of old guys next to us and they were insulting each other the whole time. It was awesome. Then last night we were next to a table full of sisters, then the mom showed up. She was only there for a few minutes before she stormed out, saying "It's never you! You're a selfish brat, and it's never you!" I don't know what that means, but I have to admit I love watching other peoples drama :) People watching is for sure one of mine and Alex's favorite pastimes.

Well that's all for today. I'm off to enjoy a day full of birthday wishes and getting spoiled.