Thursday, November 5, 2009

Work, Work, Work

Sometimes I hate getting up for work. I was having this really good dream when my alarm went off this morning. And then it went off 8 more times before I finally got up. I have this system where I set my first alarm for a good 20 minutes before I actually have to get up. And then I have a different tone for the alarm that goes off when I really do have to get up or I'll be late. It's been working quite well.

Anyway, where I was going with this was that I hate getting up for work, but sometimes I come in and I just really enjoy it. Every two weeks we have this meeting called "Changemasters" and it sometimes is such a drag, but then other times it gets me so jazzed about working at the best. place. ever. I love, love, love working at a place where the boss and everyone I work with hold the same ideals and values that I do. I really am so lucky to work here. Rainbow Sign & Banner for anyone who doesn't know. Come to us for all your signage needs!

Also today I would like to say that I am working on redefining how I feel about some things. It seems that's a common necessity that comes with marriage. Redefining how I've been slash felt for the last 20 years of my life is a difficult journey, but I guess that's what it's all about, yeah? What good can it be if I don't learn how to be a better person from it? I love Alex and I'm glad he gives me the opportunity to redefine my world.

The end.