Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Day....

Things have been SOOOOOOOOO slow at work lately. I mean - SLOW. I literally play on the internet pretty much all day. There's really not much out there to do when it comes down to it. Especially since I have to do everything all sneaky like, because I really should be working :) When I get really bored, though, I go to www.icanhascheezburger.com and browse to my heart's content. I don't even like cats, but they make some pretty funny faces. And I also love the ones of other animals. Like this one:


I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Other things going on in life:
-Money problems. I hate being poor. Alex finally has a job, but he only gets paid once a month - what is that?! So we're still waiting to reap the benefits of that.
-Still stressed over what to do about school. Filled out apps and got pretty much approved for financial aid, so that's good, but what am I going for???
-Always trying to be better. Why is it so hard to just stick with something?
-Lost our $300 camera two months ago. After we already got it replaced like a week before that. Makes me literally ill to think about.
-Why does my back hurt all the time???
-I need to stop complaining and enjoy life.

No comments: