So, the last few days at work have been miiiiiiightly slow. So here's my treat to you, entitled
"What I do at work when I'm bored and don't want to do the things that I know I should do when I don't have anything else to do".
- Stalk Other People's Blogs. I have read through every blog that I follow, almost entirely. And sometimes I just push the "Next Blog" button at the top of the screen and stalk blogs of people I don't even know.
- Work on finances. It may seem boring to you... but I'm already bored. So it's not so boring as it normally would be. I always do my budgeting on a post-it note at work.
- Visit sites with comics to make me laugh. Favorite is ICanHazCheeseburger.com
- Doodle. It is so 6th grade, but I just can't help myself sometimes.
- Eat. I am totally a boredom eater, especially at work. And since I have limited choices it usually ends up being candy. And then I pay with a queasy stomach that night.
- Facebook. Really this consists of signing in to Facebook every 15 minutes to see if anything exciting has happened. And I'm more than usually disappointed.
- Go to the bathroom. This is a great way to break up the monotony of sitting at a desk all day.
- Text my husband every 20 minutes to see what he's doing.
So there you have it. Now you have some ideas for when you get bored!
Quick! I need your help!!
5 years ago