Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year!

Well probably the craziest thing I can think of right now is that Alex and I have been married for almost a year. A year?! What the?! Crazy.

Other crazies going on in my life:
P90X.
Managing money in a way that I have never known.
Thinking about actually having babies.

I guess that's all I can think of. Not as much crazy as I thought. P90X has been totally killer, but I am proud to say that we made it through the first week alive. On the first day of the workout Alex threw up and I went back to bed for three hours, so still being alive is really saying something.

Alex and I want to get really serious about getting completely out of debt. I have a really strong desire to be out before we have a baby. Baby. Whoa. It has just recently begun hitting me, the baby thing. I've always thought "Ya, I'll have babies like two years after I'm married, I'll be a stay at home mom, it'll be great." But seriously? Seriously. It's really scary when it's staring you in the face, you know? Right now Al doesn't make enough money for me to quit, and let's face it, I don't want to quit. I LOVE my job and I will probably never find again the awesomeness that I have found here on every level.

I also have to let you know that Alex and I decided to not get a new camera on account of getting an old one fixed for $15 as opposed to a new one for $200. So we will spend the extra money on getting out of debt! YAY!

3 comments:

Riss said...

I know exactly what you mean about facing the reality of actually having a baby. It's a huge decision to make. That's why an accident would probably be nice. :)

Alex Theobald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This one too....