Friday, January 15, 2010

ONE YEAR!!



One year this weekend I married the love of my life. Can't you tell in this picture how I just adore him? I still do, only it's more so than that day because I know him even more now. I have absolutely loved this first year with him, getting to know him, getting to know who I am when I am with him.

He holds my hand through everything, good and bad.



He makes me laugh and we can be crazy together.







He looks SOOOO good in a tux :) And he loves kids.



He still takes me on dates and makes me fall more in love with him every day.



I fit perfectly in his arms.



He jumps like a freakin ninja.



And I know that he will love and cherish me for all our years to come.



And I will love him forever.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! You're sooo cute. I still want a reenactment of your talent from last year's Thanksgiving! ;)

Tricia Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, the first year is the best! Did you guys save the top of your wedding cake? That was seriously the grossest part of the experience for me, everything else is marvelous!

Janet said...

Best.Post.Ever.

JlynTheo said...

Thanks, guys :)
Tricia, heck no we didn't save it. We didn't even cut or eat the cake at our wedding :)

Alex Theobald said...

Yeah. We didn't cut the cake by choice... We didn't eat it because it was gone so fast.