Friday, November 13, 2009

Crafts, Creativity, Talents and Laughs

Well these last few days have been filled with totally awesome stuff. Wednesday night I got together with some lovely ladies to nourish our creativity and....create...stuff. And we did! Check out some of the awesomeness that went on.








It was so much fun to see what everyone created. I'm still waiting on some pictures from a few of the gals so I'll get those up when I get them.
There is just something about being around awesome women. I just feel this great and empowering energy. I love the opportunity to be around all of them.

Last night some friends came with Al and me to see "A Year with Frog and Toad" at Dixie State College. Interesting show... Aside from the homosexual undertones, it didn't have much of a plot or theme at all, but it was fun entertainment. There was this one part with a snail delivering mail that I may or may not have peed my pants during. I have to admit that I absolutely love, love, love musicals. Last week we went and saw "Brigadoon" at Pine View High, and I had this huge grin plastered on my face the whole time. I just love a good random song about random stuff and some good laughs.

Well this Friday is bittersweet because I'm excited for it to be the weekend, but we're completely broke so I really have nothing to look forward to :( I really, really want to go see 2012!! Maybe we'll see what we have in the change jar...

1 comment:

Reggie said...

I LOVE these! Especially the "love" one. It would be really cute to do one with a gingerbread theme.