Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday


I like to look at this picture when I feel down. It's just one of those that gives me an out loud chuckle, no matter what mood I'm in.

Gotta love Fridays!! This one is going by INSANELY slow. I literally wanted to pluck my eyeballs out with a knitting hook at 11:00 am. But somehow I've made it this far. Only two more hours to go.

Why do we do things to ourselves that we know we will regret later? I know that eating lots of sugar throughout the day will make me ill. But today was celebrate birthdays at work day, and what did I have? A slice of German chocolate cake, a brownie and a sugar cookie. AND a dab of ice cream. It was delish. But I'll pay later.

But before I pay Dan-THE-Mexican-Man will be coming over to our house to make us Tempura. I don't know what that is, but if Dan makes it, it will be awesome. After that we are going to see the Pine View High School play - my old choir teacher is actually in it. It's basically going to be epic.

Yay for the weekend.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I hate days like that. That is totally a you picture too! I can just hear your laugh. I miss your laugh... Oh and you are officially on my blog as one of the blogs I follow. :-)

my very own self said...

oh don't worry- i'm just making a comment on your blog! yay! i'm so glad we got this figured out ;) love you lots!