Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hmmm......School?


So in this last week school has been on my mind a lot. What is that? Brain, I don't like that. But as it stands, it seems I'm going to have to like it because I'm feeling like it's the right thing to do.

When Alex and I have talked about more school it has always meant moving away because neither of us feel like Dixie has anything more to offer us. I don't want to move away! How can I, with this awesome job, Al's new job and both of our families around us? I don't feel like we're going to be moving, but what classes can I take here? One of the biggest reasons I'm hesitant to go back to school is that I don't have any idea what I want to do. I've always been fine with that while getting my Associates, but I don't want to go to more school just to go to school. I need to get my stuff figured out and find out what I want to do.

I've always envied those people who have known what they want to do since 9th grade. Lucky turds.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Luck. And don't move. I'll hunt you down and kill you. :O)