Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Doobie, doobie, doo

Last night as I was falling asleep I thought to myself to wake up early enough to make waffles. That didn't go well. Of course we slept in until the last possible moment. So Alex and I brought breakfast to my work. He doesn't have to be to work for an hour after he drops me off, so we brought our waffle iron and hot chocolate maker and made PUMPKIN WAFFLES here. We even shared. We are so nice. Don't you wish you worked at my office? I would...if I didn't. I can still smell them in the break room. They were SO delicious!!

Also, today I heard one of the awesome songs ever "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" on the radio - twice. Must be a good day if that happens. I have to dance when I hear that song. It's a rule, and only people who have been through the Turning Leaf Seminars would understand. The first time was in the car on the way home for lunch and Alex let me indulge myself and turn it up way loud and car dance. He even shook it a little with me. I love it when he car dances. He never used to, and he would always make fun of me for doing it, because I basically only have one move. How many moves can you have in the car?

I'm getting really excited for this week to be over - only one more day of work!! YAY :D

No comments: