Friday, April 2, 2010

Uhhhh.... I fail.

I don't know what happened to Waffle Wednesday or Things I Think About Thursday. I just didn't get around to it.
Maybe it's a good thing because it could have sparked some friendly (completely hostile) debate like Monday's and Tuesday's posts did. Maybe some people have really strong feelings about waffles - you never know.

So today can be called Fail Friday.

And I fail to come up with anything interesting and witty to say about that. But it's okay, because it's Fail Friday.

On another note, I'm very excited for the weekend: Dinner, egg decorating and games with my awesome family. Brandons come in to town. CLASH OF THE TITANS 3D! Bountiful Basket. Conference! Hang out with Brandons. Conference!
Pure. Awesome.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Jaylyn, I'm so sorry. I have to remember that I get way too into debates sometimes. I deleted my comments from Monday because I felt so bad. I never meant to do that. I really do like hearing other people's ideas. Unfortunately, I think your sister is just as fierce a debater as I am (it's a fault of mine). I love hearing your comments. I think Tuesday stayed friendly (at least it was on my side) and I wish we could have done the same with Monday. I apologize and will show better restraint in the future so that you don't feel you have to hold back on your blog. Luv ya tonz and I hope you never stop sharing your ideas.

JlynTheo said...

It's totally fine. I should've known better because obviously there are some very strong feelings about birth in my family.
I appreciate your comments and I'm glad for the opportunity to debate with you :)

Megan said...

As do I. It did make me think. While I don't think I'll ever want a home birth, I think my desire to try birth without an epidural has been strengthened at the very least. :-)

Alex Theobald said...

Clash of the Titans also failed on Fail Friday... though it was already Saturday by the time it failed.