Thursday, March 4, 2010

Favorites

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was super cute, so I'm stealing it!
You go to Flickr and enter your answer to the question in the search box and choose one of the pictures from the first page to represent it.
The top pictures are mine and the bottom are Alex's.

1. What is your first name?




2.What is your favorite food?

"Mexican Food"

"Mollete"


3. What school did you go to?

"Pine View High School"

This one is the same for both of us. And. I love that this green door has nothing to do with Pine View, but it's what came up.



4. What is your favorite color?

"Purple"

"Green"


5. Who is your celebrity crush?




6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?

"Meg from Hercules"

"Jasmine from Alladin"


7. Favorite Drink?




8. Dream Vacation?

"Tahiti"

"Sweet Beach"


9. Favorite Dessert?

"Chocolate Molten Cake"

"Brownie with Melted Ice Cream"


10. What do you want to be when you grow up?

"Mom"

"Daddy" Yes, indeed, he is the cutest husband ever.


11. What do you love most in life?

"Husband"

"Play"


12. One word to describe you?

"Tired"

"Carefree"


13. What do you dream about?

"Flying"

"Whatever" This is because he couldn't think of anything to say.


Isn't that fun? I probably defeated the purpose of the pictures by putting the answers, but that's how I roll, mmmmkay? Now, you go do this on your blog so I can see your answers :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Done. Check mine out. I didn't cheat so you'll have to figure it out. I think you should put your guesses in my comments.

steph said...

Hi Jaylyn! (I cheated... found you via Janet's blog) I am so ecstatic that you are loving married life and life in general even w/ all the hiccups :0! I enjoy your blog and this last post you did! Totally fun!

Alex Theobald said...

I don't think steph was referring to real hiccups, but maybe everyone should know about the hiccups.

Jaylyn gets wild, dinosaur sounding hiccups. We're talking pterodactyl here!

She's "loving married life in general, even w/ all the hiccups :0!"