Friday, March 19, 2010

Sucky and Not Sucky

Here's what has been sucky:
- Strep. Throat. I thought I was going to literally die. My throat has never hurt so bad in my life. Also, moments of insane chills and fever, blood rushing to my head, imagining how the excruciating pain would compound with such exceeding greatness that I might explode if I let myself throw up. Bless the Doctor's Free Clinic and $4 antibiotics.
- My manager of 3 years was laid off today... We were like family. :(
- No one that was all excited about me starting the group comes to my craft nights... But it's cool, cuz I have fun with Janet and Shauntae always.

Here's what has been NOT sucky:
- This freakin weather! One perk of being sick all week was that I was not stuck indoors at the office trying to enjoy the weather through all the windows and one open door.
- SPRING!! I love, love, love Spring. The beautiful blossoms on the trees, the fresh air, the super cute flowers. I am obsessed with daffodils. When I see them sometimes I make Alex pull over so I can look at them. They are so happy!
- I made a really cute Easter craft.
- My husband is the greatest and we are just so happy.

It's good to see the NOT sucky outweigh the sucky. All in all this week has been pretty awesome, aside from the feeling like I would/wanted to die moments. It's Spring Break so all our friends are in town, and that's awesome. And who doesn't need more awesome in their lives?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise I will come to craft night after we move! I am so sad to miss it, but it is just too much work to get there right now.