Friday, January 28, 2011

Yes, try it again... only, without the "oops"

Sum up of the last week in 7 words:

Monday: Talking, talking, talking with Dew and friends.
Tuesday: Celebrating memories with balloons, music and food.
Wednesday: Realizing I'm not ready to be mommy.
Thursday: Independence Day rocks and coughing up lungs.
Friday: Really, Aunt Linda? You suck really bad.

Some insights from this week:

The hangover from NyQuil is worth it if it means I got a few hours of sleep.

I love using music to soothe people's souls.

Aliens are bad and scary, but we'll be okay if we have Will Smith on our side.

No matter how tired I am I can argue politics like it's nobody's business. And I always love it.

Life is short. Really short for some people. And really long for others, but really it's all about the people who surround you. I'm so glad to be surrounded by people I love and who love me.

Spitter scags are the worst.

I make a killer stroganoff.

I'm excited for the weekend!

The end.

3 comments:

Shauntae Marie said...

What do you mean you are not ready to be mommy? Are you saying this because it may be nearer in your future than you thought? Huh am I missing something here?

JlynTheo said...

No, I am NOT prego! We babysat that night and it just made me realize that I am still way to selfish and want to be able to enjoy watching a movie for a while longer.
Babies = no movie watching.

Austin S said...

Spitter scags are the WORST!!!! Haha I just wish will smith could save us from both aliens and scags.