Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Like Breathing

I got a massage last night. Dee-licious.

I feel really pretty good about life right now. Alex and I are getting away this weekend for our anniversary, work is great, we have some amazing friends, my back isn't killing me and I'm guzzling a Mountain Dew.
All these equal happiness.

Plus these things is the assurance that Alex and I can indeed afford to live in our house. The bills are in place to pay for our first normal month of living there and it looks like we will even have some money leftover for food. Yay! I have been so, so stressed about this and I'm just glad that I know what to expect now.

Wanna know some secrets?
- Taylor Swift songs make me cry.
- I hardly ever stay interested in something for too long. I'll play video games with Alex every day for a month and then not play once in 6 months. I'll do a craft 3 times a week and then go for 3 months without doing one.
- I have a reall small bladder.
- I want to make time to meditate every day but I can never wake up until I absolutely have to.
- I hate showering. Hate it.

And now, I have to go to the bathroom. See? Small bladder.

No comments: