Friday, January 14, 2011

Getting Back on the Grid

Hello, again!
I think I'm ready to start blogging again, as life is once again approaching a semi-normal pace.
Since my last post we have bought a house, celebrated Christmas and New Years, sanded, stained, painted, cleaned, worked, bought, shot guns, vegged and just been all around happy with life.
Some pictures to prove it:

Alex working so hard and being so manly. I love him.


Alex showing off the fruits of the stellar Rainbow Sign & Banner Christmas party. I have the best workplace ever. I look forward to the Christmas party all year long :)


Building a gingerbread train with our adorable nephew, Gabe. He did most of the decorating on his own. This is him eyeing his handiwork critically.


Shooting! We are both wearing our Jimmy shirts :D Joy.


Part of vegging. Alex makes amazing Molletes. It is a bolillo (just basically a roll) hollowed out, filled with refried beans and topped with Mexican cheese. Stick them in the oven to broil til the cheese melts and top with Alex's famous pico de gallo. YUM!


The sexy shotgun Alex bought me for Christmas!!!


I bought Al and his dad matching Glenn Beck t-shirts. They are so handsome ;)


Christmas Eve karaoke party with the Theo's!


Christmas Eve with my whole fam.




Our sexy new bed. I'm pretty much in love with it. But I'm more so in love with the fact that my amazing husband makes the bed and even puts all the pretty pillows up every single day. Every day. Amazing.


So there is the last month summed up in pictures. I will post the before and after pictures of projects once we get them done - HA! We still don't have doors on our cabinets... But we did get the drawers done! Woot! No more silverware on the counter.

We just feel super lucky to have been blessed so much as of late, and we are super excited to celebrate our 2nd anniversary on Monday!
And now I will sign off because our freaking awesome friends, the Telfords, have dinner made for us and just got here! Our life rocks. ROCKS!!!!

No comments: