Monday, January 17, 2011

2 WHOLE YEARS!

Happy Anniversary to me and my hubby!!
I could do a whole post about how amazing he is and how I fall more and more in love with him every day, but you would all toss your cookies because of the mush. And cookies are good and meant to stay in the tummy, so just suffice it to say that I LOVE being married to my man that is perfect for me.

So.... trying to get back into blogging is hard because I feel like I don't know what to write about. How about I complain a little bit? I'm sure my hubby is sick of hearing about it, so I'll vent about it to the blogging world where no one has to listen if they don't want to :)
K, I am tired ALL the time. Seriously, all the time. No matter how much sleep I get, no matter what time of day it is. It is really rare for me to feel like I have any real energy whatsoever. I am really, really sick of it. I went to get my hormones tested and they said everything was normal, except for some pancreas stuff, but that doesn't affect energy. I can't figure out what is wrong with me. Even when I was on the raw diet, still nothing. I take vitamins and Juice Plus (basically two capsules of a gazillion grams of vegetables and fruits broken down into powder form) every day. No difference. What gives, body?!
On top of this I feel like I have been falling apart in the last few weeks. First, I think I got black mold exposure so I had crazy allergies for a good week and a half. Right during the move. Then my back started hurting so bad that it just goes numb sometimes. And sometimes I just go into the bathroom at work and cry for a minute cuz it hurts so bad. Seriously, I feel like I'm 30 years older than I am! Ugh. I hate, hate not being in control of my body.
Any suggestions, 10 people that occasionally read my blog??

Hey, did you know that we have a roommate? We do. His name is Khol. Not Kohl. Sometimes we call him K-hole. But not to his face. He is a super nice guy and we feel like there is a reason that everything fell into place exactly for him to come live with us for a little while.

That's all I can ramble about for now. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon and find things to blog about...

4 comments:

Trina, Braiden, Dmo and Anya said...

Maybe you need some new vitamins. I would love to talk to you about Melaleuca products! They have vitamins that are specially formulated to dissolve and absorb into your body instead of sitting in your stomach like most vitamins. My husband had a stomach problem that no Doctor could figure out after many tests and medications. I had him take the melaleuca vitamins and they seemed to help his body figure things out and after about a week he started to feel better. All their products are natural and are good for you. I take the vitamins too and took the prenatals when I was pregnant and really think that is why my baby came out healthy and strong, even with complications at the end that could have killed him. If you want to know more, let me know, I think you would really benefit from it.

Shauntae Marie said...

I just think you and Alex need to stop having sex on the trapeze. Buut what do I know?

Tricia Jeanne said...

When you say that you got your hormones tested, did you ask for a full panel? Often when you say that you have low energy they test your T3 Thyroid but don't test your T4 or look for Hoshimotos (which is what my whole family has). It's very important that you go to a good doctor who's not just doing the bare minimum (like my first doctor). So double check what tests they ran.
Here's another thing, if everything comes back completely normal with your thyroid but you still don't have normal energy, you could be insulin resistant. Which I am also, so I am telling you all of this from EXPERIENCE. I have been on medication for about a month now for all of it and it has changed my life. My energy is at a place that it has NEVER been at before.
Also, I know this is super personal and you don't have to say anything about whether or not you're trying to get pregnant, but it's a huge deal if you're trying to get pregnant and are insulin resistant. The likelihood of ovulation is very slim if you are resistant and even if you do manage to get pregnant you have a much higher percentage of miscarriage. My sister has been trying to get pregnant for a year and just had a miscarriage. I know it's super expensive, but it's really worth it to go to a GOOD hormone doctor and run ALL the tests.
I really hope you get it all worked out and that I was a little helpful.

Janet said...

Ummm...I know a really good chiropractor for your back. How come you've never seen him before?!

And I vote you start a regular exercise regimen and see what that does for your energy level.