Monday, October 11, 2010

We are getting prepared... For what, we do not know.



That is our haul from last weekend. I won't tell you how much money we spent. But it was worth it!! Our friends, the Telfords, encourage us way to well to spend money :D But at least it's on good stuff.
We went to dinner with them on Friday and we came up with THE most brilliant idea. We may be rich soon. Stay tuned for me asking you for investment money.
We also played Halo Reach online and got schooled...like 10 times in a row. I get really, really mad when I suck at stuff.

In other news, for the last few weeks I have been inexplicably exhausted and therefore quite cranky. Work has consistently been a drag. Today was much better and I'm not sure what to attribute that to. Wish I knew so I could keep doing it.

This weekend is our concealed weapons permit class and I'm stoked! As soon as I get it, though, I'm going to have to go out and buy a handgun. Darn.

Oh! We also bought an XBox. Crazy, I know. I have sworn for most of my life that I would never, EVER have a gaming system in my house. I do. And my husband is playing it right now. Funny what marriage does to you.

So....that's pretty much it for now. Wish I had some poetic and meaningful post....
I don't.

The end.

P.S. Does anyone have opinions on different blog domains? I'm not really liking mine... I feel like I can't do much, but maybe it's cuz I just don't know how. Opinions are encouraged.

2 comments:

Sara K.S. Hanks said...

Wordpress is bomb. I highly recommend it. You can import all of your stuff from another blog, so you're not just starting from scratch. Tumblr is another platform that I like, but it's really more for short posts and personal journal-type blogs, as opposed to blogs with comments that you might use to keep your family and friends updated.

-Sara Katherine Staheli Hanks

Megan said...

I really like blogger actually. If you go to layout you can mess with the gadgets. That's also where you can do different backgrounds. Choose the picture window template and then add the HTML gadget to your layout. Then go to a site like cutestblogontheblock.com and you can copy and paste the code for lots of fun backgrounds. Let me know if you have any more questions. (megsantos07@gmail.com)