Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Jaylyn's got a gun.... Jaylyn's got a gun..."


It's purty.
And - we were going to buy the EXACT same gun at a store two days before we happened upon this beauty at a garage sale for HALF the price. WOOOOOOOOOOOT! Woot, I say.



Life is stupendous. We had a fantastic weekend.
Every conference weekend my family has an "adult night" - get your minds out of the gutters, please. It just means no kiddies! So on Friday we went to Mesquite and played Bingo! It was so much fun :)
We went to dinner at a cheap cafe before, and we had to sit at different tables so there's the other group... Splitters! (I will give you 4 gold stars if you can name that movie. Family members don't qualify).



Between sessions we got to spend some time with Alex's family, which was really fun. There was even a clown there

A scary clown, but dashingly handsome at the same time.

And then I was going to be the clown, but Alex kept telling me to back up and then I stepped on the box and fell down. Haha. I couldn't stop laughing.



We also got to go out to Tuacahn and see Al's little sister, Amy, perform in a group called !nverted (Inverted) and they were sooooo good. Don't ever pass up the opportunity to see them! They do entire songs with just their voices for instruments. Uh-Mazing.


So that's the update of our lives for now. Can't wait for more adventures!

1 comment:

Janet said...

First off, thanks for getting Aerosmith stuck in my head. Second - what an awful, awful picture. Thank goodness for Weight Watchers. And surprise - you can see up my skirt because I always sit like that, even in a skirt. :D

I really want to give away the movie. But I won't. I'll just say, "You've got to haggle!"

Hooray for guns! Now you can shoot zombies. A lot of them. (Reloading!)

And lastly, I actually did laugh out loud about the clown box thing. You're a spaz.

Oh...and my whatchamacallit for this post is "bearycat."