Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm not an addict, it's cool - I feel alive

- Did you know that heroin has one of the lowest recovery rates of any drug on the market?
- Did you know that after injecting heroin the drug seeps into the pores, so addicts will pick at their skin and ingest it to get more high?
- Heroin can cause long-term damage to your lungs, liver and heart?
- Did you know that you can DIE from heroin withdrawls?

How about this:
- Did you know that a woman in an abusive will TRY to leave an average of SEVEN times before she stays away for good?
- A woman in an abusive relationship has no control. The abuser takes control of all her things and isolates her from any support system.

It all sounds pretty hopeless, huh?
Yeah...

1 comment:

Shauntae Marie said...

I personally have an addictive personality. I love something once and that's it, it's over. Fortunately for me, I am addicted to things like lame reality tv and candy bars. These may end up killing me but at least I'll get to enjoy cellulite thighs before it finally does me in. It sucks and I'm sorry if me jokes are not what you want to hear right now.