Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Post

I'm sorry for the last depressing post. It's been a rough week. But I'm feeling better now, so I'm going to list some of the little joys in life.

- Deep fried Oreos
- Spending time with friends and family
- Eating out
- Having more money than you thought you did
- Getting a really good deal
- Having really great friends that you can always talk to and rely on
- Happy memories
- Songs that make you dance, no matter where you are or how you feel
- Puppies and babies
- Finding new recipes that you love
- Pedicures
- Modern Family

Life is hard sometimes. It really sucks other times. But if I just remember that Heavenly Father is constantly reminding me of why life is beautiful then I can still be happy.
Life is beautiful.
Life is full of joy and happiness, if you are looking for it.

-Jaylyn

No comments: