Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Already?!

Whoa! I didn't even realize that I hadn't blogged this week since Monday. Despite how slowly I felt this week going while I was in it, now I feel like it went by fast. I haven't gotten much sleep so I'm feeling pretty freaking loopy this morning! 4 hours last night, not much more the night before. But for now I'm hyped up on Dr. Pepper! Might have to step it up to a Mountain Dew after lunch time. I always get SO sleepy after lunch! My tummy is full, and it so nap time. I need to move to somewhere where they have siestas...

So anyway, let's talk about Christmas!! I love, love, love, LOVE Christmas! Just going to the store really quick turns into this happy occasion where people smile more, there's super cute stuff everywhere and always a good song playing in the background. Last night really helped me to get in the Christmas spirit even more by making a totally awesome Christmas book! My family makes them to give to the people they do 12 Days of Christmas for, but after spending 7 HOURS on mine there is no way I can part with it! So I'm being selfish first thing this Christmas season and keeping ours :) I love it.

These are all totally out of order, but I don't know how to fix that, so I'll be content knowing that you're probably smart enough to know what the front and back page look like.











So cute, huh? I brought it to work and now everyone here wants to do one. I love crafts!
Well I'm so ready for this weekend to start. Not a whole lot planned, but we are definitely going to the Dicken's Festival. Love that place! I'm excited to go and feel the Christmas spirit even more!

No comments: