Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We Got a Puppy!

We have been wanting a puppy for a long time but they are sooo expensive and we couldn't justify spending several hundred dollars for the breed we wanted. So last week I was just looking around on Craigslist and found this little guy! He is a Maltese.


I e-mailed the lady to see if he was still available and the more I found out about him, the more perfect for us he sounded.
We got him Sunday night and we've been loving getting to know him!


Sometimes he tries to eat our faces...
Just kidding :) He was just yawning.



He is super cute and loves to cuddle and be rubbed.



We are so glad he is part of our family!
We still haven't decided on a name...
First he was Archibald, and then he was Fred. And then he was Winston. I still like Winston but Alex doesn't. We're also tossing around Nigel, Gunther and Terrance.
Hopefully we decide soon! I'm sure he's getting quite confused as to why we are calling him all these different names.

No comments: