Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hmm... maybe I should blog

Wowsers, it's been a while, eh?
Well, work was INSANE for a few weeks before we took our vacation, so that's my excuse for then. I was working 10, 11, 12 hour days and some Saturdays. I love being busy, but it got exhausting really fast. My husband is amazing for supporting me through times like that. Actually, just always. He almost always does the dishes AND the laundry.
*Sigh* I am so lucky.
Some highlights from March: (that I only remember because of the scheduler in my phone)
-My nephew CJ's baptism. He's getting so big!
-Seeing Al's little bro in a Shakespeare play at school. He was awesome and the show was so, so funny. (I'm totally trying to mask the fact that I cannot remember the name of the play... loser).
-Getting my nails done at A Seron Style on Bluff Street. I love them and I got a great price. I haven't had my nails done in forever and it was fun to feel girly! I also got some SUPER cute decals put on them from a company that we work with at Rainbow. Check out her amazing product at www.sheekee.com
-GOING ON A CRUISE!!
Our week-long vacation could not have come at a better time for us, especially with how my work was going. I was beyond stressed and was more than ready to get away.
Here are just a few highlights from the amazing week with our friends, Seth and Jamie Price.

Best. Tacos. Ever.


Freaking awesome sand... thing.


All the dessert I want?? Yes, please!


Am I really excited about free ice cream all day, with sprinkles?! Yes, I am.


He is totally putting out the vibe.


Lots of this:


Puerto Vallarta


Legit elotes! YUM!


So that is our awesome vacation in a nutshell. I'm still not quite back in the groove of regular life after that.

Conference was amazing and I continue to be humbled by and so grateful for my membership in this true church. I have many new resolves to be better in several areas!
...Including blogging more often :)

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Oh how I have missed your posts! I'm not very good at blogging either... Sorry I missed out the other night.. Wish I could get the things I need to get done out of the way so I can do the things I want to more often! Love ya.. Keep me posted for next time.. Your cruise looks/sounds like it was awesome!! Totally jealous